for Installing an Automated Environmental Monitoring & Disaster Prevention
- 57% of Computer Sites report an Environmental Incident
stopping Operations At Least Once Per Year.
- 16% report Environmental Incidents stopping Operations More
Than 6 Times Per Year.
- 25% report Down-Time Lasting One or more whole days.
- 44% report Cost Per Incident Exceeds $10,000.
- 12% report
Cost Per Incident Exceeds $50,000.
- Protective Devices and on-site personnel provide No
Guarantee Against Environmental Disasters.
- If your site is one of 16% reporting
Environmental Incidents in the Computer Room at least 6 times / year, and
one of the 12% reporting costs per Incident Exceeding $50,000, then
your Company faces an annual exposure exceeding $300,000.
- With a typical one-time cost to install an Automated
Disaster Prevention System in the $20-$30K range, it is apparent that Disaster
Prevention Systems can pay for itself several times over the very first
time it is called into action.
© INTRA COMPUTER, Inc. , 2005-Present